Claisen adapter NS29 ?

Alles über (eure) Laborgeräte.

Moderator: Moderatoren

Java-Shake
Illumina-Mitglied
Claisen adapter NS29 ?

Beitrag von Java-Shake »

Hallo Leute !

I'am wondering if someone have a Claisen adapter for destillation (NS29/32). In The Nederlands there is labstuff - they are on holiday for one month: that's no option.

Handelskantor Freitag: out of stock.
Neubert: ?

Maybe there are other shops in Germany where I can buy a Claisen adapter or members that sell it ?

You can send me a PN or react on this topic.

It have to look like this:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Claisen-Adapter- ... 7675.l2557
Science is invented to solve problems and have the last answer
meganie
Illumina-Mitglied

Beitrag von meganie »

Feli
Illumina-Mitglied

Beitrag von Feli »

I think that will even take longer than one month if you order at Laborhandel Krumpholz. Or anything have changed? ;)
Glaskocher
Illumina-Mitglied

Beitrag von Glaskocher »

Try to find a glassblower in Germany by searching for "Glasapparatebau". Look for a smaller company instead of a big factory or a workshop in a scientific institute. They will make the part for you as you need it.

e-bay:
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Destillieraufsat ... xKSz2lJDyw
By the way: There are lots of parts on the market with unusual sizes of the different joints. The really usefull sizes are underrepresented, of course.
Java-Shake
Illumina-Mitglied
Beitrag von Java-Shake »

Feli hat geschrieben:I think that will even take longer than one month if you order at Laborhandel Krumpholz. Or anything have changed? ;)

I did pay my order more then one month ago and didn’t received any order yet. Is there no customer protection in Germany/Europe? What a nightmare!

No communication:
Email (multiple times): no answers
Tel.: by default = no answer

How do I get my money back and what about the order?

Any experiences ???

SPAM or LEGIT: laborhandel-krumpholz.de
Cumarinderivat
Illumina-Mitglied

Beitrag von Cumarinderivat »

I think it should at be possible to get your money back via your bank. At least for a while after you payed it.

Edit: I've also ordered there two times, the first time everything was fine but the second time nothing happened, they didn't answer my e-mails and I didn't get anyone on the phone. Luckily I hadn't payed already ...
Chemistry is like cooking - just don't lick the spoon!

Sag' nicht, es funktioniert nicht, bevor du es nicht versucht hast!
zweitens
Illumina-Mitglied

Beitrag von zweitens »

I have Claisen adapters if anyone needs one or two.
Java-Shake
Illumina-Mitglied
Beitrag von Java-Shake »

Cumarinderivat hat geschrieben:I think it should at be possible to get your money back via your bank. At least for a while after you payed it.

Edit: I've also ordered there two times, the first time everything was fine but the second time nothing happened, they didn't answer my e-mails and I didn't get anyone on the phone. Luckily I hadn't payed already ...
Exactly: same experience but with the "Widerrufsformular" and your IBAN/BIC/proof of payment,.. it seems that they transfer the money back (in my case). This is the only way what you can do as there are many of these "hard luck" stories.

More relevant:

@zweitens
"I have Claisen adapters if anyone needs one or two."

bottom line
I always have at least 2 spare parts (like Claisen adapters/separatory funnels,.. ) to ensure that I don't waste too much time if one piece of the destillation setup is broken. In addition, I can handle two destillations/reflux at the same time which is the other advantage of this "backup strategy".
Science is invented to solve problems and have the last answer
Antworten