hello forum of Illumina-Chemie, i am Zoomerduck.

Hier können sich neue Mitglieder vorstellen.

Moderator: Moderatoren

Antworten
zoomerduck
Illumina-Mitglied

hello forum of Illumina-Chemie, i am Zoomerduck.

Beitrag von zoomerduck »

Hello forum, I am Zoomerduck. A New-Bee to chemistry. i have joined your esteemed site to learn. to become more enlightened in of the world around me. i hope i be a good student. and an asset to my fellow people of chemistry.
Kaliumperoxid
Illumina-Moderator
Beitrag von Kaliumperoxid »

Hello
:mrgreen:
Bild
Caesiumhydroxid
Illumina-Mitglied

Beitrag von Caesiumhydroxid »

Welcome!

You perhaps could tell a bit more about you :wink:
Bariumchlorid
Illumina-Mitglied

Beitrag von Bariumchlorid »

Hello, you're welcome and your engagement is appreciated for sure.
Probably the subsequent points would be good to know in favour of further communication here on the board.
First-Name, Place of living, actual language in your case, and occupation. Provided that you are not a German native speaker, are
you able to understand the articles here entirely ?
zoomerduck
Illumina-Mitglied

yes- i am american so my translations

Beitrag von zoomerduck »

yes- i am american so my translations will be slow at first and for a while i think. i wish to give greets to "Kaliumperoxid" for inviting me to this wonderful site. i will write a much more detailed introduction of myself. but there is a large time difference between us. As i am in California,USA. :yeah:. i will also try to find a better translating program to get me by until my German becomes better.
zoomerduck
Illumina-Mitglied

i am Zoomerduck-cont.

Beitrag von zoomerduck »

I am american, my native language is English(american). i own my own communications business and have enjoyed organic and chemistry in general as a hobby and a pastime that has allways challenged me. it has allways stayed fresh. i am 52 years old, with 2 years of high school and 1 year collegiate of formal education. i have studied on and off again thruout my carreer. now that i am more "established" in my life. i have taken it up more and more seriously over the last 20 years. my experience so far has mainly been theoritical and little applied. so i have been i the process of changing that. by actual experiments instead of abstracts. i think i have covered most of the q&a as a general intro. to the moderators- i do not wish to reveal my real name in public. But i have no problem saying or even validating my idenity, in private, if it is needed for some purpose or another. thank you.
sincerly,
Zoomer D. Duck
Cyanwasserstoff
Illumina-Admin
Beitrag von Cyanwasserstoff »

Welcome aboard! California? I envy you; I lived in Monterey for two years and miss it very much.

We obviously do not require anyone to tell us his real name. :) We do, however, usually talk/write rather informally so many of the more active members know each other by first name.
"It is arguably true that the tetrapyrrole system is Nature's most remarkable creation."
- Claude Rimington
frankie
Illum.-Ass.

Beitrag von frankie »

Welcome on board mister Duck Zoomer :-)

mfg
It is always better to have no ideas than false ones; to believe nothing, than to believe what is wrong.
(Thomas Jefferson)
dihydrogenmonooxid
Illumina-Mitglied
Beitrag von dihydrogenmonooxid »

Nice to see an english speaking person in our small forum. As CsOH says, perhaps you could tell us a little bit more information about yourself. Anyway, youre welcome!
...the question is not, Can they reason? nor, Can they talk? but, Can they suffer? (Jeremy Bentham)

Chemiker haben für alles eine Lösung
Newclears
Illumina-Moderator

Beitrag von Newclears »

Welcome on board Zoomerduck :D As far as I know are you the first american in this forum. Nice to see, that Illumina is even known in the States.
@ DHMO
As CsOH says, perhaps you could tell us a little bit more information about yourself.
Why should he? No one here is obligated to tell more about himself than he really wants to.
"...wie ein Sprecher betont,hat für die Bevölkerung zu keinem Zeitpunkt Gefahr bestanden."
"...mittlerweile rostet das Miststück..." E.v. Däniken
Bariumchlorid
Illumina-Mitglied

You guys should notice the post above HCN's one. ;-) There he provides us with more information.
Newclears
Illumina-Moderator

Beitrag von Newclears »

You should learn to read properly, before claiming wrong things:
to the moderators- i do not wish to reveal my real name in public. But i have no problem saying or even validating my idenity, in private, if it is needed for some purpose or another. thank you.
...in fact the opposite of your interpretation.
"...wie ein Sprecher betont,hat für die Bevölkerung zu keinem Zeitpunkt Gefahr bestanden."
"...mittlerweile rostet das Miststück..." E.v. Däniken
Bariumchlorid
Illumina-Mitglied

I am american, my native language is English(american). i own my own communications business and have enjoyed organic and chemistry in general as a hobby and a pastime that has allways challenged me. it has allways stayed fresh. i am 52 years old, with 2 years of high school and 1 year collegiate of formal education. i have studied on and off again thruout my carreer. now that i am more "established" in my life. i have taken it up more and more seriously over the last 20 years. my experience so far has mainly been theoritical and little applied. so i have been i the process of changing that. by actual experiments instead of abstracts. i think i have covered most of the q&a as a general intro.
That's was I was talking about.
Chaoschemiker
Illumina-Moderator

Beitrag von Chaoschemiker »

Welcome aboard.
Thanks for introducing yourself, I guess the whole community is looking forward to your contribution to the forum.
Feel free to post in your native language.

best wishes
Felix
Anwesenheit sehr wahrscheinlich.

Don't throw anything away. There is no 'away'.

Abusus non tollit usum.

Wären Maulaffen giftige Gefahrstoffe im Sinne der GefStoffV, könnte man das Gaffen an Privatpersonen durch Personen ohne Sachkunde nach §5 ChemVerbotsV nach §382 StGB bestrafen.
Kohlenstoff
Illumina-Mitglied

Beitrag von Kohlenstoff »

Welcome on Illumina! :D

This board seems to get more and more established. Your the first member here from the other side of the Big Pool.
I hope you'll participate frequently and don't get discouraged from the german language. Maybe I could even improve my English by reading more English posts the next time. :)

And please overlook some of my mistakes. My English is not that good. I'm sorry. :wink:
Ich liebe den Geruch von Ether am Morgen

Top10, die mir den Laboralltag versüßen
Antworten