SSL (?): an | aus

Bitte die Forenregeln und die Hinweise zu den Versuchen lesen!

Neue Antwort erstellen
hello forum of Illumina-Chemie, i am Zoomerduck.
Illumina-Mitglied

Artikel: 0
Hello forum, I am Zoomerduck. A New-Bee to chemistry. i have joined your esteemed site to learn. to become more enlightened in of the world around me. i hope i be a good student. and an asset to my fellow people of chemistry.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenAlle Beiträge von zoomerduck anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Illumina-Moderator

Artikel: 2
Hello
Mr. Green

Artikel: 15
Welcome!

You perhaps could tell a bit more about you Wink
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenAlle Beiträge von Caesiumhydroxid anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Illumina-Mitglied

Artikel: 29
Hello, you're welcome and your engagement is appreciated for sure.
Probably the subsequent points would be good to know in favour of further communication here on the board.
First-Name, Place of living, actual language in your case, and occupation. Provided that you are not a German native speaker, are
you able to understand the articles here entirely ?
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenAlle Beiträge von Bariumchlorid anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
yes- i am american so my translations
Illumina-Mitglied

yes- i am american so my translations will be slow at first and for a while i think. i wish to give greets to "Kaliumperoxid" for inviting me to this wonderful site. i will write a much more detailed introduction of myself. but there is a large time difference between us. As i am in California,USA. . i will also try to find a better translating program to get me by until my German becomes better.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenAlle Beiträge von zoomerduck anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
i am Zoomerduck-cont.
Illumina-Mitglied

I am american, my native language is English(american). i own my own communications business and have enjoyed organic and chemistry in general as a hobby and a pastime that has allways challenged me. it has allways stayed fresh. i am 52 years old, with 2 years of high school and 1 year collegiate of formal education. i have studied on and off again thruout my carreer. now that i am more "established" in my life. i have taken it up more and more seriously over the last 20 years. my experience so far has mainly been theoritical and little applied. so i have been i the process of changing that. by actual experiments instead of abstracts. i think i have covered most of the q&a as a general intro. to the moderators- i do not wish to reveal my real name in public. But i have no problem saying or even validating my idenity, in private, if it is needed for some purpose or another. thank you.
sincerly,
Zoomer D. Duck
Illumina-Admin

Artikel: 268
Welcome aboard! California? I envy you; I lived in Monterey for two years and miss it very much.

We obviously do not require anyone to tell us his real name. Smile We do, however, usually talk/write rather informally so many of the more active members know each other by first name.

Illum.-Ass.

Artikel: 37
Welcome on board mister Duck Zoomer Smile

mfg

Illumina-Mitglied

Artikel: 2
Nice to see an english speaking person in our small forum. As CsOH says, perhaps you could tell us a little bit more information about yourself. Anyway, youre welcome!

Chemiker haben für alles eine Lösung
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenAlle Beiträge von dihydrogenmonooxid anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenWebsite dieses Benutzers besuchen
Illumina-Moderator

Artikel: 4
Welcome on board Zoomerduck Very Happy As far as I know are you the first american in this forum. Nice to see, that Illumina is even known in the States.
@ DHMO
Zitat:
As CsOH says, perhaps you could tell us a little bit more information about yourself.
Why should he? No one here is obligated to tell more about himself than he really wants to.

"...wie ein Sprecher betont,hat für die Bevölkerung zu keinem Zeitpunkt Gefahr bestanden."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn0PgN0HpRY
"...mittlerweile rostet das Miststück..." E.v. Däniken
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenAlle Beiträge von Newclears anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Illumina-Mitglied

You guys should notice the post above HCN's one. Wink There he provides us with more information.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenAlle Beiträge von Bariumchlorid anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Illumina-Moderator

Artikel: 4
You should learn to read properly, before claiming wrong things:
Zitat:
to the moderators- i do not wish to reveal my real name in public. But i have no problem saying or even validating my idenity, in private, if it is needed for some purpose or another. thank you.
...in fact the opposite of your interpretation.

"...wie ein Sprecher betont,hat für die Bevölkerung zu keinem Zeitpunkt Gefahr bestanden."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn0PgN0HpRY
"...mittlerweile rostet das Miststück..." E.v. Däniken
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenAlle Beiträge von Newclears anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Illumina-Mitglied

Zitat:
I am american, my native language is English(american). i own my own communications business and have enjoyed organic and chemistry in general as a hobby and a pastime that has allways challenged me. it has allways stayed fresh. i am 52 years old, with 2 years of high school and 1 year collegiate of formal education. i have studied on and off again thruout my carreer. now that i am more "established" in my life. i have taken it up more and more seriously over the last 20 years. my experience so far has mainly been theoritical and little applied. so i have been i the process of changing that. by actual experiments instead of abstracts. i think i have covered most of the q&a as a general intro.

That's was I was talking about.
Illumina-Moderator

Artikel: 17
Welcome aboard.
Thanks for introducing yourself, I guess the whole community is looking forward to your contribution to the forum.
Feel free to post in your native language.

best wishes
Felix

Don't throw anything away. There is no 'away'.

Abusus non tollit usum.

Wären Maulaffen giftige Gefahrstoffe im Sinne der GefStoffV, könnte man das Gaffen an Privatpersonen durch Personen ohne Sachkunde nach §5 ChemVerbotsV nach §328 StGB bestrafen.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenAlle Beiträge von Chaoschemiker anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenICQ-Nummer
Illumina-Mitglied

Artikel: 11
Welcome on Illumina! Very Happy

This board seems to get more and more established. Your the first member here from the other side of the Big Pool.
I hope you'll participate frequently and don't get discouraged from the german language. Maybe I could even improve my English by reading more English posts the next time. Smile

And please overlook some of my mistakes. My English is not that good. I'm sorry. Wink

Top10, die mir den Laboralltag versüßen
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenAlle Beiträge von Kohlenstoff anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
hello forum of Illumina-Chemie, i am Zoomerduck.
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde  
Seite 1 von 1  

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  

Neue Antwort erstellen